Our client, a leading multinational air conditioning manufacturer requires 50 Warehouse Assembly Workers at their Chipping Norton location.
- Morning/Afternoon/Night shifts available
- Located in Chipping Norton
- Casual (Ongoing) – 38 hours per week
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications;
- Ability to comprehend and follow detailed verbal or written instructions;
- Read work orders and diagrams and other technical documents;
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements;
- Use manual hand tools to assemble metal cases for electronics;
- Maintaining equipment in good condition;
- Keeping records of production quantities and time;
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality;
- Reporting on issues, malfunction or defective parts;
- Comply with health and safety regulations set by management;
- Effectively work in a team-oriented setting as part of assembly line layout;
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps, screwdriver)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate well with supervisor and co-workers;
- Must have good eyesight,
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time;
- Must have unrestricted full working rights in Australia.
- Must have had first COVID vaccination already DONE or BOOKED.