About the Role
We are seeking a vibrant and efficient individual with experience in general office administration to join our client’s team located in Smeaton Grange. This position offers the unique opportunity to apply your strong administrative skills whilst providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders for a 9-month tenure with view to extend.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Purchase order functions including raising requisitions, goods receipting etc.
- Work with accounts payable to check supplier invoices with payroll.
- Reordering of inventory for stores requirements.
- Expediting of purchase orders internally and externally, maintaining up to date information and communicating with key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships.
- Record keeping and maintenance of supplier contacts, insurances, quality documentation.
- Work collaboratively with key managers for accurate product demand forecasting.
- Provide support to relevant stakeholders to undertake cyclic stock counts and yearly stocktake.
- Assist and support the Procurement Manager on day-to-day procurement and inventory functions.
- General administration tasks as required.
- Previous customer service experience
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office suite (minimum Intermediate level)
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Excellent presentation
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Full working rights in Australia
- Full-time: 8:30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- 9-month tenure with view to extend.
- $30 as per hour
If this role is of interest to you, please apply, or share this opportunity with someone you believe would be suitable.