Our Client, an Australian company that is one of the Industry leader’s in noise control are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join their growing team. As the sales representative you will work with exsisting accounts as well as developing new business. You will have a range of clients from tradesmen to builders and architects that you engage with day to day.
As the Sales Representative you will:
- Be able to successfully manage, care for, service and grow existing customer base within the Sydney Region.
- A balance of field sales and internal office work required.
- Effectively manage your time accordingly to balance demand and the inherent requirements of the job.
- Responsible for maintaining and generating customer sales and providing leading service and technical solutions along with identifying opportunities for further growth and support.
- Generating sales through various means including – face to face meetings, over the phone, referrals, product presentations, cold and warm calling
In order to be considered you will have:
- Previous experience in a Sales role with both Account Managment and Business Development
- Have knowledge and experience in the noise control or acoustic panelling industry
- Experience delivering high level customer service
- Commitment to learning about product specifications, benefits and features and using this knowledge to become a leader in this field
- Ability to quickly understand and build strong working relationships with various trade professional including – builders, project managers, plumbers, engineers, architects etc.
If you are looking to develop your sales career with a company where creative sales solutions and team work is highly encouraged, we would like to hear from you! Apply NOW!