This receptionist position will facilitate all aspects of customer service, ensuring the reception area is professionally maintained and customers are dealt with to the highest possible standard. It is essential that applicants have fantastic customer service ability and a great phone manner. This position will be based out of a South Nowra office location on a permanent part-time basis.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Professionally respond to all customer phone and email enquiries with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Meet and greet visitors – COVID screening upon arrival
- Daily data entry of supplier invoices
- Ad hoc support to staff including scanning, filing, archiving & photocopying
- Cross checking documents
- General office administration duties including end of day processes
- Ideally minimum 12-months’ experience in reception, administration or similar
- Ability or experience managing a busy switchboard/ multiline phone system
- Excellent customer service phone manner
- Professionally presented
- Intermediate computer skills e.g. MS Suite
- Accurate typing ability
- Proactive, organised and results orientated
- High attention to detail
- Driver licence and own transport
Location: South Nowra NSW 2541
Rate of Pay: Dependent on skill and experience (Approx. $25-26 per hour)
Days: Monday and Tuesday
Hours of work: Flexible either 8:30am to 4:30pm or 8:00am to 4:00pm or 9:00am to 5:00pm.
This position can offer you the work/ life balance you have been searching for. Candidates with varying ranges of experience are encouraged to apply. If you can learn on the go and have sound computer ability then please, Apply Now!