To be successful in the role you must be a self-starter with the ability to take responsibility for your assigned duties. This department is a high paced sector of the company, so you must thrive on being productive. They are particularly busy in the lead up to Christmas and are looking for someone to jump in to provide support where needed.
You will provide administration support in the following areas:
- Archiving a high volume of hardcopy files
- Taking incoming phone enquiries and responding to emails
- Maintaining and ordering stationery, petty cash, mail delivery, pick up and distribution
- Obtaining quotes for various pre-purchases, including labels, stamps, docket books etc.
- Raising purchase orders
- Preparing, taking, and distributing minutes for weekly staff meetings
- Distribution, collection and scanning of all company documentation, regarding customer orders, packing and delivery instructions
- Creating, editing and distribution of packaging specifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Administration
- Intermediate to Advanced in the Microsoft Office Suite – Excel is a must!
- Confident and effective in dealing with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience with document management systems such as SharePoint
- High attention to detail
- Accurate typing ability
- Positive and resilient
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Exposure to any sector in Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance qualifications or experience
- Food Science Graduates (or similar tertiary study) are encouraged to apply
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
If you are someone who prides themselves in producing high quality work with great interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude then please, Apply Now!