Our client is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting. They are seeking experienced Production Operator to join their team in the the manufacturing department of the Wetherill Park depot.
- Produce and dispatch pre-mix powders and resins in specification.
- Safe handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Operating fixed and mobile plant machinery; including LF forklift operation.
- Adhere to quality, safety, and environmental compliance processes.
- Perform physical tasks related to maintaining the production area and equipment
- Collecting samples from product for quality testing in laboratory.
- Working in hot, cold, wet temperature environment, including dust and noise.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience in working with Dangerous Goods.
- Previous experience in working with Paint, Plastics or Chemicals preferred not essential.
- 2 years forklift experience
- Driver’s Licence.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Genuine physical ability to safely perform work, can lift 20KG.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Team orientated; willingness to help others within and outside of operations.
- Someone who takes imitative! A highly proactive individual.
If this opportunity looks great to you and you meet all the requirements, Apply now!