- Team Environment
- Southwestern Sydney Location
- Fulltime Hours. Overtime as required
Our client, located in South Western Sydney is a leading manufacturer of front line Tipping Bodies & Trailers.They are looking for a Parts interpreter to join their growing Team.
As the Parts Interpreter you will:
- Assist clients and customer with technical enquiries providing part options and other information as required.
- Troubleshooting faults
- Have the ability to monitor inventory supplies with relation to customers requirements
- Assist in delivery and maintenance of the warehouse stock level to maintain van and production stock levels.
- Assist in local representation to improve customer relations and service for all products.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Industry experience essential in the Truck/Trailer Manufacturing Industry
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Dedicated to maintaining and promoting safe work practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you then Apply Now!! The successful candidate must be someone who prides themselves on producing a high quality of work with good interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude. You must be capable of multitasking, organising tasks and can work unsupervised.