Our client, a frontline Tipping Bodies and Trailers manufacturer are seeking an exceptional and experienced Panel Beater to join their team. The main purpose of the Panel Beater will be to repair damage to metal, fibreglass and plastic body work on vehicles, and form replacement vehicle panels.
The Panel Beater’s main responsibilities include:
- Removing damaged panels and parts and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access.
- Removing dents by hammering panels
- Straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- Replacing Badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- Filling depressions with plastic filler, and filling, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
- Cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
- Fitting repaired or replacement sections using welding equipment
- Fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims
- May spray paint vehicles
To be considered you must have the following experience and attributes:
- Trade qualification – Panel Beating
- Minimum 5 year experience – Previous work experience as a Panel beater
- Knowledge of car mechanics.
- Bodywork and frame repair skills.
- Vehicle painting and spraying skills.
- Good manual skills, accuracy, and precision.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Physical fitness and stamina.
- Prides themselves in producing high quality work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a can-do attitude.
- Highly capable of multitasking and organising tasks
- Must be reliable, punctual, and able to work unsupervised.
- Must have full working rights in Australia (Citizen/Permanent Resident)
If you have the required experience and are an outstanding Panel Beater, please apply now!