Synergy People are excited to partner with this State Government Organisation who requires experienced MR Driver / Storesperson for their logistics department, based in Kingswood, NSW.
The purpose of this role is to store, retrieve and ensure safe and timely delivery boxes and files to a broad client base within Metro, CBD and some Regional areas.
In return for your hard work and ongoing commitment, this role offers temp/contract work for the right applicant.
- Immediate start
- Foot in the door opportunity with a NSW State Government Organisation
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible work with the ability to work between the hours of 7am – 6pm.
(8am starts at the beginning of this contract)
- 7.5 hours per day (OT available)
- $27 per hour + super
- Ongoing support and representation from Synergy People
To be successful in this position you must be a multi-skilled professional who can meet deadlines and work within a team environment to ensure urgent tasks are completed to a high standard.
This is a varied position and when you are not driving and performing courier duties, you will be expected to assist the warehouse with general warehousing duties
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Courier and Delivery driving
- MR licence or above essential
- Unloading and loading of fleet
- Fork lift licence and working experience. LF/LO highly desirable
- Picking, packing and putaways of pallets and boxes
- RF scanning and ability to ensure accuracy within tight time frames
- Wrapping and Strapping experience
- Must be able to comfortably and repetitively lift and maneuver items up to 15kgs
Synergy People have now opened for applications of this position and are looking forward to hearing from reliable and team spirited applicants who are available and skilled, looking for their next role.
To meet the criteria of this position applicants must have;
- Current MR (or above) licence, a good, clean and safe driving record (RMS driving record required).
- You will be experienced in a warehousing environment, experienced with RF scanning and Forklift.
- Willingness to commit to a temporary contract with a State Government Organisation (approximately 3 months)
Due to the nature of this role, successful applicants will be required to undergo mandatory Medical, Drug and Alcohol, Working with Children and National Police checks
To apply, please send a current resume and a cover letter advising why you will be a great fit for this role to email@example.com