- Southwestern Sydney
- 8 hour Shift
- Dayshift 7am-3.06pm
Our Client is a large plastic manufacturer looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals for ongoing Maintenance Fitter positions on Day shift.
As the Maintenance Fitter you will be:
- Responsible for Adjustments, Repairs & Set up of Machines
- Solve technical Problems
- Maintain the production equipment to ensure it is running effective & efficiently
- Preventative maintenance & Breakdown work
In order to be considered you will have:
- Previous maintenance experience in the manufacturing industry is essential
- Basic Pneumatic and Hydraulics experience
- TIG welding experience would be an asset
- A minimum of 4 years experience is a must
If you are an adaptable individual with a great work ethic and can work unsupervised we want you. Apply now!