- Northern Suburbs of Sydney
- 8 hour Shift
Our Client is a growing Pharmaceutical Manufacturer looking for an enthusiastic and hard working individual for a Permanent Maintenance Fitter position on Day shift.
As the Maintenance Fitter you will be:
- Responsible for Adjustments, Repairs & Set up of Machines
- Opportunity to participate in major upgrades
- Solve technical Problems
- Maintain the production equipment to ensure it is running effective & efficiently
- Preventative maintenance & Breakdown work
In order to be considered you will have:
- Previous Experience Setting & maintaining pharmaceutical manufacturing, filling, and packaging equipment, in a GMP environment
- Experience in Pharmaceutcials or a TGA regulated enviroment will be ideal
- Basic Pneumatic and Hydraulics experience
- Welding and electrical skills are highly desirable
- A minimum of 4 years experience is a must
If you are an adaptable individual with a great work ethic and can work unsupervised we want you. Apply now!