In this position, you will provide support to the Production team by providing quality and efficient maintenance services during planned maintenance, breakdowns and the installation of new plant and equipment.
As the Maintenance Fitter, your duties will include:
- Making improvements to machines to optimise performance
- Adjustments, Repairs and Set up of Machines
- Solve Technical Problems as they arise
- Maintaining the production equipment to ensure it is running effective and efficiently
- Preventative Maintenance and Breakdown work
- Project work
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience is a must
- Previous maintenance experience in the manufacturing industry is essential
- Working knowledge of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- TIG welding experience would be an asset
- Experience working in a hot environment
Position location: Wetherill Park 2164
If you are a safety conscious individual with a strong work ethic and take pride in quality workmanship, we want you. This position is ongoing casual with a view to permanency. Please “Apply Now”!