Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, team player, and experienced light vehicle motor mechanic to join their team!
The Light Vehicle Mechanic will conduct repairs for light vehicles and trucks along with maintenance inspections, monitor inventory and assemble mechanical components.
The role will involve the following:
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
To be considered, the right person will have:
- Trade qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Mechanically minded
- Problem solving ability
- Great work ethic
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a workshop environment
If your skills and experience are in line with the position requirements, please apply now!