Currently Seeking enthusiastic Fitter/Machine Operatator for long term work in the Erskine Park area. The company is large and stable and looking for a reliable workforce that pride themselves on team work and getting the job done. The roles are in a Production and Warehousing environment with a company that offers training and opportunities to their staff.
You will need good English Language reading and writing skills, a keen eye for detail, be very SAFETY CONSCIOUS and have a great attitude!
Your duties will include:
- Machine operating (80% of time)
- Fitter (20% of the time)
- Experience with heavy equipment mechanical repairs and maintenance
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in welding and metal fabrication.
Dedicated to maintaining and promoting safe work practices
Strong commitment to meeting business needs
- Trade qualified fitter or similar mechanical qualification
TIG/MIG Welding skills
The Shift Rotation is 12hr shifts 6.30-7.00-Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS)
3 week rotating roster:
- Monday 6.30pm-7.00am Nightshift
- Tuesday 6.30pm-7.00am Nightshift
- Monday 6.30am-7.00pm Dayshift
- Tuesday 6.30am-7.00pm Dayshift
- Wednesday 6.30pm-7.00am Nightshift
- Thursday 6.30pm-7.00am Nightshift
- Tuesday 6.00am-12.00pm Training Day
- Wednesday 6.30am-7.00pm Dayshift
- Thursday 6.30am-7.00pm Dayshift
- Friday 6.30am-7.00pm Dayshift
If you are looking for a job that offers you training, opportunity and stability in a fantastic environment this is a great job for you.