- South West Sydney Location
- $35 p/ hr PERMANENT FULLTIME JOB!
- State of the Art Factory facilities
Our client, located in South Western Sydney is a leading manufacturer of front line Tipping Bodies & Trailers.They are looking for a Qualified Diesel mechanic to join their growing Team. Offering state of the art facilities and Monday to Friday hours with some overtime as required this is a great opportunity for a Diesel Mechanic to come on board with a great organisation.
As the Diesel Mechanic you will:
- Maintaining, testing and repairing diesel motors and the mechanical parts of trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles such as transmissions, suspension, steering and brakes.
- Evaluate Mechanical Problems in vehicles using diagnostic equipment
- Evaluate minor mechanical problems, and inspect repairs completed
- Rebuild, replace, or repair major vehicle components, assemblies, and systems including engines, transmissions, suspensions, etc.
- Check and repair electrical and cooling systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance and preventative care.
In order to be considered you will have:
- Diesel Mechanic Trade
- Experience with heavy equipment mechanical repairs and maintenance
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as required
If you are someone who prides themselves in producing high quality work with good interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, Please APPLY NOW!