Our client is a well recognised manufacturer of steel house frames in South West Synergy who are currently looking for driven, hard working individuals to join their team on an ongoing basis.
- Assembling steel frames and trusses for houses
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Use of power tools
- Be available 6am – 2:30pm
- Follow WHS policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience using hand tools
- Read simple drawings
- Ideally from assembly, manufacturing environment or construction background
- Be reliable, flexible and keen to do a variety of work
- Have strong work ethics
- Be physically fit
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to lift up 20kgs
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable company with the potential to go permanent.
If you have a can do attitude and fit the above criteria, please apply NOW.