Our client in the Macarthur area specialises in the steel frames in the construction industry.
- Fulltime Hours + Overtime
- Close to public transport
- 6am – 2:30pm
Our client in the Macarthur area is a COVID approved workplace who specialise in manufacturing steel frames in the building industry. We are looking to register reliable candidates for an ASAP start.
• Assembling steel frames for houses
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Use hand tools, riveting gun and drill
• Be available Monday to Friday 6am-2:30pm
To be successful in this role you will need:-
• Previous experience using hand tools
• Read simple drawings
• Ideally from assembly, manufacturing environment or Construction background.
• Must have full working rights in Australia
• Be reliable, flexible and keen to do a variety of work!
• Must be able to lift up 10kgs
If you have a can do attitude and can start immediately, Please apply NOW.