New Apprentice Role
First or second year Apprentice Electrician with residential experience is required for our clients’ Electrical Services business located in Hoxton Park.
To be considered for this opportunity you are required to have the following:
- Must have completed either a First or Second year Apprenticeship
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication
- Have confidence in asking questions
- Has good initiative and is a self-starter
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have reliable transport
- Are willing to learn and develop
- Can do overtime work as required
- Have great work ethics: honest, punctual, reliable, trustworthy
For the right person the following is on offer:
- Work four days a week, and attend TAFE once a week
- Supportive learning environment: ask all the questions to support your learning
- Rewards and incentives offered for great work.
If this looks like a great opportunity for you and you meet the above requirements, please apply now. Alternatively, share this job with someone you know who may be suitable.