Our client is a successful international company that manufacture high quality, chemical based products for commercial use.
We are currently seeking a fulltime Production Operator to provide assistance to the production team with a broad range of responsibilities ensuring smooth running of the business. This may include production operating, batch making, measuring raw materials and general labouring.
It is preferred that you have previous manufacturing experience and the ability to complete manual handling and machine operating duties in both production and warehouse operations, while maintaining safe work practices.
- Completing batches according to instructions
- Operating machinery in a safe manner
- Packaging and labelling products
- Ensure work areas and equipment are kept tidy
- Identifying if machinery requires maintenance
- Keeping documentation and records up to date
- Previous experience within a similar position preferred
- A current forklift ticket
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- Able to follow written instructions
- Good math and numerical skills
- High attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
Location: Wetherill Park NSW
Hours of Work: Day Shift, Monday-Friday
If you believe you would be an enthusiastic and hardworking addition to our client’s expanding team, then please “Apply Now
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.